15 CPD Credit Hours Endorsed by NAMLIFA

Unlock your Creativity, boost your Memory and Change your Life!

Hello <Customer>,

Great News to you!

You have the opportunity to learn DIRECT from the inventor of the most powerful thinking tool of our time – Tony Buzan. Even the Chairman of Microsoft, billionaire Bill Gates recognizes Mind Mapping in his article, ‘The Road Ahead – How Mind-Mappers are taking our information democracy to the next stage’.

For more than 40 years, Tony Buzan has been tireless in his quest to bring this powerful tool to the world. His techniques are taught and used in virtually every fortune 500 company and countries throughout the world. As Forbes magazine says, Tony Buzan “shows corporate executives how to hotwire their creative energies.”

Most of us only use 1% of our brain – the other 99% is waiting to be unleashed and the way to do that is to actively use Tony Buzan’s Mind Map Technique.

Your best opportunity to master this technique has arrived! Tony Buzan himself will be joining us LIVE at the National Achievers Congress 2013 in Malaysia from 1st-3rd May 2013 at The Mines-MIECC. ACT NOW!

You’ll need to watch this video to see just how powerful this tool can be for your life.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Your life can be a lot less stressful and enjoyable IF you apply this critical skill.

Seats are running out fast so don’t put off registering any longer… ACT NOW!
To your success,


Chong Koh Vui

Country Manager

Success Resources